Sunday, November 18, 2007

Why I Love My Cell Phone, and NOT Yours

Common sense tells you that radiation and human tissue do not go well together. Extreme usage is a no brain way to become a dead brain. But, big money placed in the right places will tell the public different. Why, because the public wants to believe. Just like they believed in Bush and his Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the latest video release of Bin Laden bullshit.
If the problem is worse than we thought, expect the body count to start accumulating. When the party being accused, is to allowed to investigate themselves, the odds are, they will always end up a winner.
People are addicted to cell phones and are passing this same addiction on to their children.
The new age crack baby, yes I said crack, an addiction is an addiction and getting sucked into the "FAMILY PLAN" is putting your family at risk.
Guess what, you are to blame if anything happens to your kids, because you should know better.
But with all of that said, I want to point out some of the issues on a personal level.

Some of you may get offended, good!
We all know about those self center morons who march through the library yapping on their about nothing important. Or the mouth that just doesn't stop while pushing their shopping cart into the back of your legs. These people call it multi tasking, I call it doing two things at once, and guess what, you can't do it. Unless you consider invading some else's space OK. And most self serving, I myself, no one matters but me, and so on attitudes continue to act like ass wipes. There are other people in the world. Some people want to feel safe when they are on the road, or just don't give a crap about you and your friend Marge's night out the day before. Some of us would like you to take your cell phones and your crap attitudes and bury it deep inside your...

I love the soccer mom, who forgets she has six kids in the car and drives like she owns the road because she is busy sharing nasty little secrets about her neighbors.
No directional on turns, speed variations, blacking out when the light turns green etc. You know who you are and you are responsible for those around you when on the road, and even more so for those kids!

At every accident, the cell phone should be confiscated to see if it was talk time at the time of the accident. If so, you were basically breaking the law. You, should pay big time because it is no longer a accident.

Kids want to carry their phones to school so they can call their mommies, lol, yeah right. I have no problem with the phones in school, but there has to be rules. I think if each desk has a phone cradle on it, they put the phone in it so the teacher can have a visual. Ringers off, and if a call does come in from mommy, and it is important should have the right to quick answer. And, I don't mean a call to tell little Bobby to bring home milk.

Now, about me.
I love my cell phone because...
I am from Brooklyn, NY. I am loud when I want to be, a rough Bensonhurst guy with a bad attitude myself when people step on my toes. These days way too many people step on my toes, because they are distracted with their cell phones.
So one of the things I like to do is when someone in a store is dribbling useless crap ( and you know it is cause you always hear it ) I pull out my phone, shimmy up along side the people, and make believe I have a very important call as well. It goes something like
"HEY, LOUIE, IT'S ME VINNY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and so on, and the best is that the dumb SOB has the nerve to turn to me with a look like I am rude. Well, right back at you!

I love my cell phone because when I'm out for a few hours, I can callhome to my answering machine let my puppies here my voice that I'll be home soon.

I love my cell phone because My wife or daughter can call me from the road if they does need me.

I love my cell phone because I can pull over, and take out a menu and have my order ready when I get there.

I love my cell phone because of it technology, but I am also aware that is is additive and dangerous.

There will always be people out their with abusive personalties, and no manners. But giving them another reason to be both and release them amongst the public just ain't right.

All I have to say is...
"HEY, LOUIE, IT'S ME VINNY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

for more information on cell phone issues visit us at
http://cellphonetherapy.com

1 comment:

kow said...

Hey Dion, good stuff. You know what they say, though, about common sense....it's not very common

lol

post again soon

Welcome To The News Maze

I opened this blog...
so I could get off my chest shit that racks my nerves in the news. Between the media, the politicians, local sports, and public servant bullshit issues.

We have been handed nothing but lies about the war, September 11th 2001, Katrina, the oil take over, the cell phone radiation, and the heroin deals this government has made over the past administration's takeover.

The body count has been astronomical, and the attention it gets is always in bits and pieces. Some focus on the war, some 9-11, some on the victims of Katrina and some on the edges of the reality that we are getting screwed big time.

Here we will focus on it all! No free rides and no hidden agendas. We want answers, we'll ask for them, we'll share them and we'll plead for them as well.

September 11th 2001 I think is a good place for me to start. So many people had died, and so many questions had risen from the flesh infested dust, yet we let it pass without as much as a legal commitment. Justice was blinded by headlines of anthrax, Eron, the Church and it's sex scandals and anything else the people were willing to let blind them.

Normally, here in New York, we take pride in how we approach a crime scene. We look at details and we piece together what could be the cause of the crime. But this crime, had no crime scene, no investigation, no evidence turned over to the DA's office. What we got was full line of bullshit, that people wanted to believe, for people to keep the faith, while all along, being lied to. Sometimes, a lie, can be swallowed and digested just so it will pass through us.

First with all crimes, we have to look at who had the means, the motive and the opportunity. Within that frame work most crime investigations are conducted. We never had that chance, that chance was taken away from us before September 11, 2001. Now, in 2007, the crime scene still sits with human ash and more people paying the price because of this ash. A crime that has been killing for over seven years, and yet we still have no investigation? What we have is a war, deflecting our deepest desire to ask a simple question. What really happened on September 11th 2001?